Brother is an established name in the sewing machine industry. With the company’s many years of experience and research, it is not surprising that they came up with the Brother SE350 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine.
This is a sewing machine and an embroidery machine rolled in one and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art features to make your sewing easy and enjoyable.
From the manufacturer’s name alone, you can be assured that you are purchasing a good quality product. This sewing machine is sturdy – built to last. If that’s not enough, this unit has 25 years as its warranty same as Brother LS2125I.
For crafts enthusiasts, this is the one for you. This has rolled in one everything that you need from basic mending, simple sewing to advanced sewing plus the engaging art of embroidery.
The first step in sewing is needle threading. Say goodbye to threading headaches with its automatic needle threader plus an automatic push-button thread cutter.
Choose among the 67 built-in stitches, 89 stitch functions plus the one-step buttonholer with 10 designs to choose from.
And to make your creations look like a pro are seven feet options for your sewing needs and these are overcastting, button fitting, blind hem, zigzag, zipper, buttonhole and monogramming.
As for the embroidery field, choose among the built-in 120 frame pattern combinations and 70 built-in embroidery designs. Embroidery is made even more hassle-free with an LCD display for a one-touch selection.
This is also PED ready so you can download embroidery patterns from the net and make it as a part of your creations.
The only concern with embroidery is the limited frame of 4 x 4 inches. This is not for art enthusiasts who want their creations to be large in scale.
- Sewing and embroidery machine rolled-in-one
- Sturdy built
- Wide array of stitch style (67 built-in designs, 98 stitch functions, 10 buttonholes styles)
- 70 built in embroidery styles with 120 frame combinations
- PED ready
- LCD display
- Quite heavy
- Quite pricey
- Limited embroidery field
All in all, the Brother SE350 is a machine for novice and experts alike, same as the Brother XL2600I it is a great model . It has a starting price of $349 that most reviews would attest is very worth the price.
- Products dimensions: 20.1 x 15 x 15.2 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Special features: 67 built-in stitches, 98 stitch functions an 1-step buttonholes with 10 designs, 70 built-in embroidery designs, 120 pattern combinations with 5 fonts
- Convenient features: LCD touch screen, automatic needle threader, PED basic (not included)
- Embroidery field: 4 x 4 inches capacity
- Warranty: 25 years